Friday, August 30, 2013

Holy crap, I haven't posted on almost two years!!

It's not that I haven't had much to say...it's just I haven't had the time or the impetus to say it.  

Since my last posting, we've moved my father to assisted living.  His grasp of reality continues to fade.  He has survived several healthcare scares, including a third (minor) heart attack (it's only minor if it didn't happen to you), and an odd cancer episode. 

My children continue to grow up despite my complaints, and also continue to make me proud; and I move closer to middle age.

I should simply give up and admit that I am in the midst of middle age. 

I've been to London and Paris, and hope to go back someday.

The Friday's before holiday weekends are difficult for commission salesmen.  No one wants to see us.  I stopped into City Hall to get my meeting packet, and thought I'd check out a couple of newspapers.  My political career is winding down, and I'm looking forward to taking lots of things off my plate over the next couple of years.

Facebook is my primary means of public communication, and I've even scaled back on posting there, as well.  






This is also a test of the Weirdness Stalking System.  This is only a test.

No comments: