Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fuzzy Lines Can Get Crossed

There's lots of buzz and commotion about some video taken of ESPN reporter Erin Andrews. The video was taken without her knowledge while she was alone in a hotel room. Evidently, she was not wearing any clothing while the video was shot.

I must be getting old, because although Ms. Andrews is by all accounts an attractive person with admirable features, I will not be looking for this video. The creep who somehow managed to install a peep-hole camera in the room should be taken out to the village square and whipped.

If I want to see Ms. Andrews without her clothes on, then I will go about it in the old fashioned, time-honored method: I will meet her, court her, marry her, and THEN see her naked on her own terms. Of course, seeing that I'm already married to a hottie, there is no need for me to bother with Ms. Andrews.

No comments: